It’s that time again! The first sneak peek for August’s Glam Bag is that one of the products featured it going to be Urban Decay.
My best guess is it is going to be like last month with the Benetint and there will be a possibility of getting it among others. It looks to be Urban Decay’s Revolution Lipstick in Obsessed. I always like trying new lipstick so if I get this in my bag I’ll be happy.
The small print reads: We think it’s time you give the Glam Bag a try! August’s bag is gonna be AMAZING. Many lucky subscribers will get this product from Urban Decay. And EVERYONE will get 5 personalized beauty products in an adorable makeup bag. Secure your spot on the Waitlist for a chance to get the August bag! JOIN NOW!
They also just posted the sneak peek to their Facebook page:
What we know so far:
- It’s going to be a 5 product bag
- Urban Decay’s Revolution Lipstick or Noya Lip Balm
- Michael Todd’s Jojoba Charcoal Scrub and the Pumpkin Mask
- Pixi Lash Booster Mascara
- Two of the following: Nailtini Straight Up Color Nail Lacquer In Mai Tai, City Color Cheek Stain, Smashbox Photo Finish Primer, Pixi Eye Bright Liner, Micabella Mineral Eye Shadow, Paula Dorf Cheek Color Cream, or Pacifica Alight Multi-Mineral BB Cream
- Purple and gold ipsy crested bag
Don’t forget to enter my contest to win a bottle of OPI’s It’s All Greek to Me!
Shameless plug for my Ipsy referral.
All opinions are my own.